Content Egg Pro GPL Introduction
Content Egg GPL has many pro features which you can find on top comparison sites. Creating such sites is possible now for everyone without spending thousands of dollars for developers and content makers.
Buy Content Egg Premium GPL Latest Version and join the club of more than 23000 happy customers.
This GPL Product is the EXACT same theme as sold by the developer and the original company.
Why Content Egg Pro GPL is the best plugin for online money-making?
- Easily adding offers from different affiliate systems by keyword
- Support for woocommerce and product synchronization
- Automatic updating prices and offers
- Option to generate auto-updating price comparison lists of actual offers by keyword
- Options to set search filters for modules (price range, discount, categories, best offers, CC license, etc)
- Automatically add your partner ID to links
- Possible to use Multi-location for Amazon
- Several output templates (grid, lists, product boxes)
- Price drop alerts for products, Price history with graphs
- Works with any theme
- More than 20 affiliate system APIs and we added more and more. You don’t need to buy separate plugin for each system
Thank you for the visit. We will love to see you again.
- Show offer anywhere, the plugin works with shortcodes
- Content Modules. Add relevant additional content to your posts. Videos, images, news, tweets
- Fill extension to add offers to existing posts
- Common comparison lists for all modules. Give your users the best deals
- This is not a new plugin, we developed it 2 years before uploading on Codecanyon
How does Content Egg Pro GPL work?
- Activate your modules. Add your API keys with access to the network.
- Find best offers by search keyword. Output offers to your page by special shortcodes.
- It’s very simple and fast: multiple searches and adds data directly to the post-editing page without reloading the page.
- You can also set up auto blogging and the plugin will create posts with relevant content by your schedule.
Content Egg works through official Product APIs. So you must have API access. Please find here detailed documentation for each of the modules.