Gravity Forms Unique ID
Generate alphanumeric, numeric or sequential “Unique ID” values for the entry when submitted. Applications are endless!
You need to install the Gravity Perks plugin in order to use this plugin.
What does it do?
This plugin provides a new Unique ID field type which generates a unique ID for the entry when submitted. Some common uses for this perk are:
Provide a set-length confirmation or reference number for each entry; could be displayed on the confirmation page and in notifications (i.e. “Your confirmation number is ABC142Z3”).
Maintain a sequential invoice number (a legal requirement for some countries)
Generate a unique coupon code that can be used on subsequent form submissions (tutorial coming soon!)
Generate a unique number for use in raffles
There are probably a hundred other ways this could be used. We would really love to hear how you’re using it!
- Generate unique IDs on form submission.
- Every form entry is assigned a unique ID.
- Supports alphanumeric, numeric, and sequential numbering.
- Select the unique ID type that fits best.
- Specify starting number, length, prefix, and suffix.
- Customize ID generation to your specific use case.
- Merge tag support.
- Display Unique ID in form Confirmations, Notifications, and more!