Lottier GPL – Lottie Animated Images for WordPress Editor Overview:
The plugin has straightforward and simple settings. The Gutenberg block settings allow you to configure animation speed, looping, or playback mode. Besides, you can edit the background colors of the layers and the width/height of the animation. And of course, you can independently use to draw, load, and use your unique animation.
This Lottier represents the future of web animations because it uses the SVG and JSON code to animate SVG paths shapes. An animation image is thinner than any static image(jpg or png), and several times smaller than an animated image or video. Also, the loading of such an animation occurs instantly without blur or pixelation.
Lottier for Gutenberg is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Lottier – Lottie Animated Images for WordPress Editor Features:
- Lottie library with over a thousand free animations
- Custom animation options
- Customizable background colors, animation speed, width, and height
- Online animation styles editor
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress site
- Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual