Media File Renamer Pro GPL Overview
Media File Renamer renames automatically and/or manually the files of your Media entries, depending on their titles, the posts or products they are attached to, or other custom rules, while maintaining the references to those files.
Media File Renamer is a WordPress plugin that renames your media files. It can be automatic (depending on certain conditions) or manual. It is excellent for SEO, to keep your WordPress tidy, and to avoid issues related to files. The references to those filenames on your website will also be updated. It has many features, and if you are a developer you can automate the whole process and how the renaming is performed.
Media File Renamer Pro Version Features
- The Pro version adds more features for experts and more SEO optimization.
- Transliteration – Advanced transliteration has been built on thousands of different use cases.
- Additional Auto Methods – Additional methods for auto-renaming your files. Based on the Post Attached Title (Product, for example), Anonymization, ALT text, etc.
- Numbered files – If the ideal filename already exists, a number will be appended, and increased if needs to be.
- SQL Logging – Every SQL request performed by the Renamer will be logged, as well as the anti-requests (for rollback purposes).
- Sync Meta- Some of your metadata can be synchronized with the title of the filename automatically.