Superfly Responsive Menu – WordPress Menu Plugin GPL Overview:
Superfly is a responsive WordPress menu plugin that generates space-efficient vertical push/sliding/static navigation, icon toolbar, or fullscreen menu of your choice. It can be used as standalone navigation or compliment your main menu. Superfly makes navigation much easier and user-friendly both on desktops and mobiles.
The concept of a slide-in vertical menu that proved itself on mobiles now shines on desktops too! It can be used as always visible navigation as well.
Superfly sits on a standard WordPress menu system. So you create a standard WP menu (or use existing) in WP admin on the Appearance/Menus page and then you choose this menu on Superfly’s options page as the source. Superfly injects a specified menu in its sidebar.
Also, you have the option to specify an alternative menu using a CSS selector if you want to use some existing menu on the page as a source for Superfly.
The plugin doesn’t replace existing theme menus. In this case, y you should disable the default menu in menu locations settings or hide it by simple CSS (ask to advise for this with your live URL).
Superfly Menu Plugin GPL Features List
- Various menu modes. Slide in the menu, static menu, compact icon navbar, skewed panel, fullscreen mode.
- GDPR compliant. The plugin doesn’t store any data of your site visitors.
- 100% Responsive. Superfly suits perfectly different screen sizes.
- Displaying control. Show/hide on mobiles, show/hide on desktops, show on specific pages, show for logged-in users, etc.
- Content areas. Use a rich-text editor to add and style custom content or shortcodes.
- Trigger settings. Option to hide default menu button (label) and toggle menu from any element like button, link, image, etc.
- Multiple menu sources. Attach to Superfly as many WordPress menus as you need.
- Google Fonts + settings. Choose font family, size, alignment, line height, colors, and more!
- Rich elements. Decorate your menu with widgets, shortcodes, or any custom HTML.
- Styling menu. Design your menu items by adding images, chapters, separators, icons, second-row text, etc. Change font settings, colors, background image, your logo, and more!
- Multi-level menus support (up to 4 levels). Proper adaptation for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Menu sections. Group your menu items into logical sections and style their headings.
- Smooth scroll. A little but great feature especially for one-page websites. Get a smooth scrolling to your anchored elements.
- Label fixed to content. The button can be scrolled with content and its floating is disabled.
- Icon library. Use pre-installed icon sets or upload your own to style menu items and menu buttons.
- Behavior options. Like pushing content or not, opening on hover or click, etc.
- Enhanced mobile support. Use Superfly on all devices or mobile-only. You can even add a navigation bar with your logo for smartphones. Swipes are supported as well.
- Rich menu button settings. x,y positioning, base and icon colors, text label, size, custom icon, and more!
- Beautiful animations. Optimized greatly and created with pure CSS3.
- Cozy admin panel. Clean design, simple understandable structure, and tons of options handy in use.
- Social bar. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Pinterest, Dribbble, YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Skype, RSS, e-mail.