WooCommerce Lead Time GPL Features
- Show WooCommerce lead times on product pages, cart, checkout, order details, and emails
- Set the processing time either globally or per category, product, or variation
- Customize the lead time text & measurements
- Show when an out of stock product will become available again
- Display a message as soon as products sell out
- Choose whether to show lead times for In Stock, Out of Stock, or Backorder products
- Incredibly simple to use
- Designed for beginners or developers
- Simply install the plugin, and start adding lead times for your WooCommerce products!
Can I show the lead time depending on the stock status?
Absolutely. Just add a WooCommerce lead time for the product, and choose whether you want it to appear for In Stock, Out of Stock or On Backorder products. If you choose Out of Stock and/or Backorder, then no lead time will appear for In Stock items. When they go out of stock, the lead time message will appear automatically.
Can I set global, category, product, AND variation lead times?
Yes – you can use all the different lead time options together. The plugin contains advanced logic to ensure that if more than one lead time applies, then it will always show the most appropriate lead time. For example:
- If a global lead time is set, then this will only be used for categories and products that do not have their own lead times.
- The category lead time will override the global lead time, and will only appear on products that do not have individual lead times.
- A product lead time overrides the global and category lead times.
- An individual variation lead time will override all the above.