WooCommerce Private Store GPL Overview
Force your store visitors to log in/register in order to access your online shop. Block access to complete store or selective products, categories, and CMS pages. B2B solution for your store to avoid unnecessary people from viewing your catalog unless they are logged in. Option to manually or auto-approve new user registrations. The manual approval option will allow you to review and approve new user registration before they can log in and see the private content.
WooCommerce Private Store Plugin uses your default login/registration forms. You can display those forms in an attractive theme design by Addify or you can simply redirect users to your default customer account page from where they can log in or register a new account. Instead of showing a login/signup form, you can redirect users to a link as well.
Features List of WooCommerce Private Store GPL Plugin
- Force users to log in to view content
- Privatize whole store, whole WordPress site or specific products, categories & pages
- Enable / Disable new user registrations
- User Validation – Option to auto or manually approve new users registrations
- Email notifications for admin and customers when the new user requires approval first
- Customize form opacity and show a background image or video on Login Page
- Upload or embed video from YouTube
- After login, redirect the user to the same page or another link
- Allow/Disallow Google to crawl and rank your private pages
How Does WooCommerce Private Store Plugin GPL Works?
You can setup WooCommerce Private Store Plugin in just 8 steps-
- Install Private Shop plugin for WooCommerce and navigate to Private store menu from WordPress admin menu.
- Select which login & signup form you want to use – Default or Custom forms included in the Private Store plugin.
- If you have decided to go with custom forms – select the form opacity, provide a title for login & signup forms, upload a background image and logo.
- Specify if you want to disable the signup form to stop taking new registrations.
- Specify what you want to hide – Whole Website, Shop part, specific products, categories, or other pages. To hide the shop part only, select all categories and shop pages from the settings
- Specify if you want to allow Google to crawl and rank your private pages in search results.
- Specify if you want to auto or manually approve new user registrations – If manual approval is ON, no customer will be able to log in unless you approve it from the back office.
- Configure email notifications for customers and admin when manual approval is enabled.
FAQs about WooCommerce Private Store GPLPlugin
How Will People Find My Store?
The plugin gives you an option to allow Google bots to crawl and rank your website. This will help to bring visitors to your website. Also, you can choose to unhide some pages to let users find your store and know what you are offering.
Can I Disable New Users?
Yes, you can disable new users registration so only the existing users can log in and access your store.
Can I Approve User First Before They Can Access Private Content?
Yes, you can either enable manually approval required option from our plugin settings. Whenever a user registers, he will not be able to access the content unless it is approved by admin.
Can Hide Specific Products or Categories only from unregistered users?
Yes, this plugin gives you an option to force login to see specific products, categories or whole shop.
Can I Have Public & Private Area in Store?
Yes, unlike other plugins from the market, this plugin allows you to privatize the specific products and categories.
Will My Products Be Hidden From Search Engines?
There is an option in the plugin you can either hide private content from google or allow to crawl and rank. This feature is not available in any other plugin in the market.