WooCommerce Step Filter GPL – Product Filter for WooCommerce Overview:
- That isn’t a simple and usual product filter that you can see on many sites. It provides much more possibilities for use.
- You can create a quiz to filter products and show only appropriate results to your customers.
- This is possible to show filtering results right within the filter or lead the customer to a shopping page.
- The filter can be placed on any page. Just place the shortcode wherever you want.
- And of course, it can be used as a usual product filter in a shopping page sidebar.
- Different workflow modes
Choose the most appropriate workflow mode, such as free-walk steps, strict steps, single step, or sequence.
- Unlimited number of filter questions
With a lot of settings for each specific question. Use individual questions or bunches of questions per a step
- Any filtering source
Apply filtering by any product entity, such as price, attribute category, tag, meta value, or manually selected products.
- A lot of input types and views
The next question types are allowed: select, radio, checkbox, button, image, number, range, multi-choice, or custom formula.
- Call the filter using the shortcode
Use the filter shortcode to place it wherever you need it. Not only the sidebar using.
- Show products results within the filter
It’s possible to not redirect the customer to a shop page to show the filtering results.
- Collect requests statistic
Get anonymous statistics of filtering results to analyze your customers’ requirements.
- Generate results PDF with filtered products
Allow your customers to get a PDF file with the filtering results.
- Add questions condition logic
Show/hide a question according to other questions’ values.
- Create whatever number of filters
The number of filters you can create is unlimited!
- Full async work. No excess page refreshes workflow;
- Responsive design. Fits any device size;
- Good organized and customizable code. Easy expand the filter functionality with your custom code;
- High-performance re-styling approach. Adjust the filter styles from the admin part;
- Accessibility friendly. Works not only with clicks and taps but with keyboard and any screen readers also;
- Adopts Bootstrap-based themes. The filter will have your active theme style;
- Easy views and templates customization. Change the filter parts with no headache;