WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium Overview:
What is the WP Media library?
In WordPress, all the files are stored in a single place, the WP Media Library. For example:
- All the files you upload in the posts or pages content
- Featured images of posts, pages, and products
- All the product gallery images from WooCommerce
A Spreadsheet created especially for all the Media Files
- WordPress has a Media Library page listing all the files. But it’s extremely limited
- The list of files only shows an image preview, and you have to open every single file to see more information.
- The searches are extremely basic. You can find files by title, month, and format. That’s it.
- Finding images with empty captions or alt text or descriptions, or finding images uploaded in the last hour, or by associated post, is almost impossible.
WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium Features:
- This plugin provides one spreadsheet for all the media files for your entire website
- One spreadsheet for all images, videos, PDFs, music files, etc.
- Edit all the images, videos, PDFs, music files quickly
- Update image titles, alt text, captions, descriptions, etc. in bulk
- Make advanced searches by keyword, file path, alt text, caption, description, etc.
- Set the title of the associated product or post in All Images at Once
- Set the categories, tags, or brands of the associated product or post in All Images at Once
- Replace words or phrases in file captions or descriptions in bulk
- Remove all the image captions, descriptions, or titles at once
- Move the image descriptions into the alt text, caption, or vice versa for all images at once
- All files: The plugin generates one spreadsheet for all the files in your website.
- Copy information between files: You can copy information from one image to hundreds of images, videos, audio files
- Move information across all files: you can move the captions to alt text, descriptions to titles, etc.
- Associated post or pages: You can use the associated post or product title, categories, tags, brands. You can assign them as captions, descriptions, alt text, titles, etc.
- Unlimited files: The Spreadsheet supports hundreds of thousands of files, etc.
- Columns renaming: You can rename column
- Custom Columns: You can add new columns to the Spreadsheet for editing custom fields and organizing the files in anyway you want
- Bulk edit files meta: You can edit Custom Fields added by other plugins, they show in the spreadsheet automatically
- Columns Visibility: You can remove, deactivate, display, and sort columns.
- Formulas: You can update thousands of files at once using Formulas
- Advanced Custom Fields: Advanced Custom Fields meta boxes automatically appear in the spreadsheet.
- Advanced search: You can find files by keyword, URL path, parent post (pages, product, events), description, alt text, captions, and any field
- Columns resizing: You can resize columns