YITH WooCommerce Advanced Refund System Premium Features
Granting a high level of attention for your customers by offering a secure refund system
This will keep them faithful to your store for good
Did you know people read refund policies before buying any product?
Basically, if the website grants a refund for the product due to reasonable causes such as malfunctions, glitches and such, buyers will be increasingly determined to complete their orders.
They will feel reassured.
And that’s great since that tremendously increases the conversion rate.
But do you know what happens if we offer a difficult process to get refunds? Users will lose trust in your company and they will most likely look somewhere else for their future purchases.
WooCommerce’s basic refund system is not very easy to deal with and the communication between buyers and sellers is not directly implemented, which might be an increasing problem for your customers and might make your services seem unprofessional.
And you know what an annoyed customer seeking a refund can do? They might spread bad reviews and lower your company’s reputation on the internet, which would highly affect your business, which is why we created something sensationally effective in order to avoid this scenario!
This is why YITH Advanced Refund System for WooCommerce exists, a plugin that makes refund requests accessible and easily manageable both from the administrator’s and the customer’s side.
After installing it, you don’t want to live without it. The customers’ trust in your store will rise skywards after they see it in action and they will keep coming back to you, feeling safe.
Take a look at each feature we offer, and enjoy the show!
- Enable refund request for the whole order
- Enable refunds for taxes
- Send asynchronous messages to user to ask for information about the refund request
- Reject refund request by sending an automatic notification email to the user
- Pay refund manually or through the payment gateway used to place the order
- Choose whether to pay the total amount requested by the user or insert a different amount
- If multiple quantities, you can choose the number of products to refund
- Set the request status as on-hold or processing
- Prevent refund requests if the number of days from the purchase date exceeds the specified value
- The administrator receives an email when:
- user submits a refund request
- user sends a message from “My Account” page
- User receives an email when:
- submitting a refund request
- the request status turns into “processing” or “on hold”
- administrator accepts or rejects the request
- administrator sends a message from the site backend
- Enable refund request for the whole order or single products
- Add refunded products to the stock
- Allow refund requests only if the order exceeds the specified threshold
- Show a custom message on all not refundable products
- Refund the order automatically soon after receiving user’s request (feature not available for physical products)
- Offer a coupon as an alternative to the refund
- Set an expiration date for the coupon
- Use options generally or specifically for each product (as well as for single variation)
- Each message can include an attached file (you can set the maximum allowed size)
- User receives an email when administrator offers a coupon as an alternative to the refund