GeoDirectory Review Rating Manager Addon GPL Overview:
Custom review fields and much much more
With our slick multi-ratings and reviews manager, you can turn your site into a professional reviews directory. No hassle!
In a process similar to that used by TripAdvisor, visitors rate the overall performance for each business, then fine-tune their rating with as many individual ratings – multi-ratings – as you choose.
Multi-ratings make for better reviews
Quality, price, cleanliness, friendliness – there is no limit to the criteria you can apply. As a result, reviewers can add a new level of detail to their reviews, and users are much better able to form an opinion.
- Unlimited review options make it easy for users to give incredibly detailed reviews.
- Customizable strings for each rating item let you explain what the score represents; Terrible, Poor, Average, Very Good, Excellent.
- Customizable rating inputs let you use Font Awesome icons, custom images, or a simple select dropdown to set rating scores.
- Set different ratings and reviews options for each post type and its categories. For example, you can assign a “room service” score to categories such as Hotels but leave it off categories such as Camp Sites.
- No half star limitations for rating outputs, our percentage bases background fill means the score indicated is exact and not limited to half stars.
Use Advanced Search Filters to provide truly granular search
This add-on also integrates perfectly with our Advance Search Filters add-on. Using the two together, you can search per post type and apply search filters per post type. For example, a CPT for “Hotels” could have filters such as “Free WiFi” or “Pets Allowed,” affording your user’s a truly granular search experience.
Custom Post Type Linking
Linking CPTs is an awesome feature that can level up your directory. Link one, or multiple CPTs together.
A simple example could be a “Hospital” CPT and a “Doctors” CPT. Linking them together, you could have a Hospital listing with a tab showing all Doctors that work there. Whereas the doctor’s CPT can show a link to the hospital where the Doctor works.