Iconic WooCommerce Bundled Products GPL Overview:
Add Bundled Products With Discounts to Your WooCommerce Store. Increase your average order value by creating irresistible product bundles, with discounts, for your WooCommerce store.
Iconic WooCommerce Bundled Products GPL Features:
Increase Your Average Order Value With WooCommerce Bundled Products
- Bundle products together on the single product page to create lookbooks, hampers, bundles with additional parts, cross-sells, and more to increase the average order value in your store.
- Allow customers to add each individual product in the bundle to their cart, or add the whole bundle with just one click for a seamless buying experience.
Add Irresistible Bundle Pricing and Discounts
- Display your bundle’s price in a range, combined, or a set custom price to suit your store’s needs.
- Add a fixed discount to your bundle when all bundled products are bought together, making purchase decisions so much easier.
- Customers will be able to see how much they’ve saved on fixed price bundles on the add to cart button – sealing the deal.
Create Product Bundles No Matter The Product Type
- With WooCommerce Bundled Products you can add any type of product to your bundle including simple, variable, virtual, and more. Allowing you to make your bundles as simple, or complicated as you like.
- When a variable product is added, customers will be able to choose the color, size, fabric, etc. before adding the bundle to the cart for a seamless experience.
Bundle multiple products together on a single product page.
- Price display
Choose to display the bundled product price as a range, combined, or a custom price.
- Product type
Create bundles consisting of any product type, be it simple, variable, or anything else.
- Add to cart
Make it easy for your customers to purchase with the add all to cart feature.
- Shop the look
Create ‘shop the look’ style product pages, selling multiple items from a single look or collection.
- Offer discounts
Add fixed discounts and custom prices to your bundled products when all the items are bought together.
Looks and acts as though it is native WooCommerce functionality.