Ultimate GDPR & CCPA Compliance Toolkit for WordPress
THE ONLY GDPR & CCPA COMPLIANCE TOOLKIT YOU NEED FOR WORDPRESS
What exactly are GDPR and CCPA and do I need to worry about it?
The General Data Protection Regulation standardizes data protection law across all twenty-eight EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing identifiable information. All websites collecting data from EU citizens must meet these GDPR requirements. Failure to comply can result in fines up to €20 million or 4% global turnover, or compensation claims for damages incurred. You may also face damage to your reputation and lose the trust of customers. So, if your website is frequented by visitors in the European Union, it pays to be prepared.
Please note: you may know the GDPR under a different name, like AVG, RODO, “Cookie law”, DSG, DSGVO, RPDG, RGDP, “data protection law” – all these names refer to the same law and are covered by our Ultimate GDPR & CCPA WordPress plugin
What about CCPA?
CCPA is a set of privacy and personal data protection laws implemented by the State of California. CCPA stands for the California Consumer Privacy Act, and it will improve privacy and transparency to help protect consumer interests.
The CCPA focuses primarily on the privacy and data collection aspect. The act is similar to GDPR in most respects so people who have implemented GDPR will have an easier time adapting to it. There are still some key differences between both policies so it is important to study CCPA carefully and fulfill its requirements even if you have completed the entire GDPR process.
Fortunately, it doesn’t need to be difficult or time-consuming. That’s where we come in. Our ultimate toolkit is built specifically to ensure that your website is compliant with all GDPR and CCPA rules. Stress-free and easy to use, you can meet all requirements in just a matter of clicks.
MAKE SURE YOUR WEBSITE IS GDPR COMPLIANT
Ultimate GDPR & CCPA Compliance Toolkit for WordPress is a complete, all-in-one compliance tool for WordPress. Built specifically to ensure you comply with these new regulations, our plugin includes everything you need to make sure your website is ready. With just a few clicks, you’ll comply with all GDPR requirements including:
- Personal data access – a dedicated form for users to access currently stored personal data
- Right to be forgotten – an accessible, dedicated form for users to request deletion of stored data
- Requests for data access or deletion – easily browse these requests and set custom email notifications
- Cookie consent – a dedicated box for cookie consent and cookie blocker until consent is given
- Services consent – automatically add consent boxes for various forms on your website
- Data breach notification – automatic global email notifications regarding data breaches
- Pseudonymisation – pseudonymise stored user data
- Privacy by design – manage, encrypt and erase all users’ data easily via your WordPress admin panel
- Data portability – export all user data easily to JSON format or text files, with an option to automatically send via email