Buy WooCommerce Bookings Premium GPL Latest Version and join the club of more than 23000+ happy customers.
Convert your normal web store to a booking website with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin. Now you can sell time-based or date-based bookings on your website, which is a nice way to sell your services.
Save time and effort by letting customers book at their convenience
Let your customers book reservations, appointments, or rentals on their own – no phone calls required. Save yourself time and fill up your calendar by letting your site do the work for you.
Show availability in the customer’s time zone
If your services are online or if you’re shipping something to the customer, display your availability in the customer’s time zone so they book the time they really need. Whether bookings come from New York, New Mexico, or New Zealand, they’ll be within the hours you set, so no surprise appointments!
It’s perfect for virtual classes, online appointments, or rentals that need to be delivered to the customer.
Never get double-booked
Avoid double bookings by assigning the needed resources to a particular booking. For example, if your 2:00 bride books a fitting and a stylist until 3:30, that stylist won’t appear available for the bride scheduling a fitting at 3:00. You’ll never have to worry about offering the same resource to two customers at the same time.
Give your Bookings a boost
For a fully customized experience, consider these add-ons other Woo Commerce customers use with Bookings.
- Take a deposit for a reservation with Deposits
- Use AutomateWoo to help improve your customer’s experience, decrease cancellations, or even upsell customers after they make bookings with automated booking confirmation or completion emails.
- Power up reminder emails with Follow-Ups
- Sell more bookings by presenting a calendar or schedule of available slots in a page or post with Bookings Availability.
- Try our free Accommodation Bookings add-on, or the Hotel theme, if you have a hotel or B&B
- Allow service providers to submit and manage offerings themselves using Product Vendors
- Offer add-ons for services, such as an oil treatment with a massage, or limited edition merchandise with a group booking for a baseball field, using Product Add-Ons.