WooCommerce Chained Products Extension GPL Introduction
There are lots of alternate WooCommerce plugins for product bundling, packaging, grouping, force sells, composites, mix, and match, buy one get one, giving away products, upsells, combo offers, and other common causes. This Chained Products plugin can handle the majority of those needs in a way that increases cart success.
This plugin has been the top choice for thousands of stores for a decade due to its simplicity and flexibility. Here’s how it works:
- Store owners “chain” as many products as they like (with different quantities if needed) with an existing or new product. Let’s call this the “main” product.
- When a customer buys this “main” product, they pay the “main” product’s price but get all the “chained” products automatically. They will also see “chained” products in the cart and in their order. The chained products can be priced individually as well.
- The chained Products plugin seamlessly handles variable products, subscriptions, multi-level nested offers, pricing, virtual product access, and discount application. It’s also compatible with the most popular other WooCommerce plugins.
Use proven product bundling strategies to grow average order value and clear up inventory
Bundled and discounted combo products are usually the top-selling items for any WooCommerce store. Selling a set of related products together at a lower total price makes for a great offer. Your revenues grow and you also clear up pending inventory.
Here are the top features and benefits of this plugin:
Zero configuration for customers
Chained Products are pre-configured product bundles. Your customers can’t pick their own variation options or change bundle configuration. This forces them to evaluate “price vs value” rather than get confused about what to pick.
Create all sorts of product bundles
Chain a downloadable product to a physical product – like a computer monitor with warranty terms. Or chain a grouped product to a bundle – like a set of 5 colored pens chained to a bundle of books of varying sizes. As the admin, you can mix and match a variety of products into a single bundled product – but do remember that customers can’t change anything in the bundle you created. They buy it in the same configuration you decided.
- Link as many products as you want to create a product bundle. You can pick up variations and even select quantities.
- Create bundles, as well as bulk discount offers – “Buy One Get One” / “Buy One Get More” / “Buy X For $$”
- Set a price for your main product or configure chained products to be priced individually.
- When users add the main product to the cart, the cart will show the main product and all linked products with the prices configured. Zero if priced individually option is disabled else the chained product price.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions, and other popular themes.