WCST allows your clients to easily track their orders. You will be able to associate to every order a shipping company and a tracking number. WCST will display tracking info (Company URL and tracking code) directly in the “Complete Order” email and “View Order” page.
Your clients just clicking on the link generated by WCST will easily track their orders. Tracking URL (where possible, if the company allows that) will automatically redirect to the company site where the user can automatically track the shipping status according to the associated tracking code.
Note: The plugin, like WordPress, requires a minimum 7.0 PHP version.
Buy WooCommerce Shipping Tracking Theme Premium GPL Latest Version and join the club of more than 23000+ happy customers.
This GPL Product is the EXACT same theme as sold by the developer and the original company.
BULK IMPORT FROM CSV
WCST allows you to import orders tracking info from the .csv file!
Shop admin for each order can also import one or more shipping info.
The CSV file has to have the following columns:
- order_id: This is the numeric id of the order
- order_status: can be left empty. If specified the order status will be set as the specified value. Values that can be used: wc-pending, wc-processing, wc-on-hold, wc-completed, wc-canceled, wc-refunded, wc-failed
- force_email_notification: can be left empty. If specified, the plugin will resend woocommerce notification eamil according to the selected value. Value that can be used: send_email_new_order, send_email_cancelled_order, send_email_customer_processing_order, send_email_customer_completed_order, end_email_customer_refunded_order, send_email_customer_invoice
- dispatch_date: Can be left empty. In the case of multiple dispatch dates, values have to be separated by | character. The format must be yyyy-mm-dd. Ex.: 2018-05-13|2018-03-21
- custom_text: Can be left empty. In the case of multiple custom text, values have to be separated by | character. NOTE: REMOVE ALL, from custom texts. Ex.: custom text 1 | custom text 2.
- tracking_info: Has to have the following format company_id:tracking_code. In the case of multiple shipping, values have to be separated by | character. Ex.: DHL:#232R|GLS:1234TR3