Buy YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode Premium GPL Latest Version and join the club of more than 23000+ happy customers.
Are you interested in displaying a catalogue with products without making them immediately available for sale? Or do you want to filter buyers and let only registered users see all the details? Are you taking inventory but would like to leave products online? Or maybe your store might be temporarily closed due to holidays or prepare for a sales period and you need to temporarily suspend sales.
YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode allows you to turn your online shop into a catalogue, by removing Add to Cart buttons and any access to checkout pages, by hiding product prices and replacing it with customizable buttons, text labels and inquiry forms.
YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode Premium Features
- Enable showing catalog mode settings for administrators also
- Hide “Add to Cart” button from product page
- Hide “Add to Cart” button from other pages of the site (shop, category, tag pages)
- Hide “Cart” and “Checkout” pages and any reference to them with one click
- Hide product price
- Hide price to all users or to guest users only
- Apply the catalog mode settings only to users from specific countries
- Hide the “Reviews” tab from product pages for guest users
- Create your own Custom buttons or labels and show the right one for your products on the Shop page and on the product page
- Show a custom button/label to replace the “Add to cart” button
- Show a custom button/label to replace the product price
- Do not apply catalog mode rules to products added in the “Exclusion list”. Exclusions are managed from “Exclusions” tab
- Set custom rules for products in “Exclusion list” at product, category or tag level
- Set custom buttons/labels for products in “Exclusion list” at product, category or tag level
- Add an inquiry form on the product page using one of the following supported plugins:
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Form
- Ninja Forms NEW
- Formidable Forms NEW
- Choose the inquiry form position on the product page
- after price
- after short description
- after “Add to cart” button
- into dedicated tab
- hidden in a toggle button NEW
- Include the product direct link in the request email.
- Compatible with WPML: you can set a different contact form for each configured language your website supports