WordPress Translation Plugin Features
A better way of translating your WordPress site directly from the front-end, with full support for WooCommerce, complex themes and site builders. A WordPress translation plugin that’s easy to use for a change.
No more switching between the editor, string translation interfaces or badly translated plugins. With this WordPress translation plugin you work with the final page directly from the front-end, with full support for WooCommerce and site builders.
- Accelerate the translation process by automatically translating your entire site with Google Translate or DeepL. You can then change only what’s not perfectly translated.
- TranslatePress is GPL and self hosted. You own your translations, forever. The yearly license gives you access to updates, new features and support. After the license expires, your site will continue to work as expected.
- It’s really simple to get started, with no extra addons to install and no compatibility issues with other plugins or themes.
- Once installed, select your secondary languages and start translating your entire site visually, exactly as it looks in the front-end.
- Enable Automatic Translation and have your site fully translated instantly. After, you can easily refine translations manually.
- When you need help, there are applicable answers from the support team. Actually delivering your projects on time and on budget.
TranslatePress Pro and Add-ons WordPress Multilingual Plugin Features
- Translate the entire page
- Automatic Translation
- 221 Languages
- Editorial Control
- Image translation
- SEO Friendly
- Customizable Language Switcher
- For every project.
- Translator Accounts
- Browse As
- Translation Blocks
- Automatic User Language Detection
- This Plugin comes with the Translatepress Multilingual Core plugin and the Add-ons.