Most complete, most loved, best-supported, best-coded, best-selling credits, coupons, discounts, and vouchers plugin for WooCommerce
Alright, that’s a lot of superlatives, but they are all true.
- All the features: Keep reading to discover powerful features you’ll get with Smart Coupons. But it includes everything from selling store credits and gift cards, advanced coupon restrictions, automatic coupon issuance, free gift coupons, generating coupons in bulk, nice designs, quick management, and a lot more.
- Best-selling: Smart Coupons is an all-time best-selling plugin on WooCommerce. More than 15,000 customers rely on it to run their businesses.
- Top rated: People love the plugin and leave five-star reviews. You’ll find real reviews from people like you as you scroll through this page.
- High performance: Smart Coupons do not slow down your site or checkout process. Some of the largest WooCommerce stores use it, and you too can rely on its quality.
- Easy to use: It’s super flexible, yet intuitive. Store admins and junior staff can easily run promotions using Smart Coupons – without needing developer assistance.
- Genuine, Compatible, Regular Updates: You’re getting 100% genuine and original plugins when you buy them today. Smart Coupons have been tested with popular other plugins and we keep improving it regularly. No risks here!
You’ll certainly make more money, increase repeat purchases and customer loyalty with this plugin…
I’d go on to say that you’re losing money if you’re not using coupons.
Here’s the proof:
- JCPenney witnessed a quick and drastic 23% fall in sales when they stopped using coupons.
- Digital gift vouchers generated US$698.2 billion worth of additional revenue last year. And it’s growing at 10% year on year.
- 96% of consumers have used a coupon in the past 90 days.
- Top three tactics to grow revenue are: using better product images, offering free shipping and offering discount codes.
- 99% of your website visitors do not make a purchase. But you spend a lot of energy and money bringing in traffic.
- Customers with store credits and vouchers come back often and make 38% larger purchases than average.