Woocommerce Visibility GPL Overview:
Hide or show your WooCommerce products separately for each user role
With the WooCommerce Products Visibility plugin, you can decide which products will be visible site-wide for each user role.
Bear in mind that WooCommerce Products Visibility is the ONLY plugin that offers you combined visibility rules. That means that you can hide products, categories and tags both at the same time for a particular role.
It is also the ONLY plugin that hides the selected products, categories and tags from your whole website, eg. from the menus, the widgets and even from the theme you use, as long as the theme is using standard WordPress filters.
And with the new updated version 2.0, also supports multiple user roles.
And with the brand new updated version 3.0, you can also hide products based on custom taxonomies (like brands) or product attributes (like color, size, etc.). The ONLY plugin that gives you this ability. You asked, we served!
And with version 4.0, our plugin comes in 4 modes: hide whole products, hide prices and/or add to cart buttons, hide payment methods, and hide shipping methods. And the best part, is that you can use all 4 modes at the same time!
- Hide or show products for non-logged-in users.
- Hide or show products for logged-in users.
- Hide or show products for wholesale customers.
- Or just use your imagination, set your own user roles, and decide which products will be visible to each role.
- Hide prices and add to cart buttons for non-logged-in users. Make them register in order to be able to see prices and shop online!
- Hide sale prices for non-logged-in users. Give them the motive to register and see your offers!
- Or just hide add-to-cart buttons (but show prices) for non-logged-in users.
Woocommerce Visibility GPL Features:
- 4 modes: hide whole products, prices and/or add to cart buttons, payment methods, shipping methods (NEW)
- Hide or show specific products for each user role
- Hide or show products based on the tag for each user role
- Hide or show products based on category for each user role
- Hide or show products based on attributes (eg. color, size, etc.) for each user role
- Hide or show products based on custom taxonomies (eg. brands) for each user role
- Combine product, tag or category rules for each user role
- Hide products, categories and tags both at the same time for a particular role
- Hide products, categories and tags from menus, widgets and cart
- Hide products, categories and tags from pages with shortcodes, etc.
- Compatible with custom user roles
- Compatible with multiple user roles
- Show products through the direct URL option
- Compatible with Relevanssi plugin
- Compatible with YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search plugin
- Compatible with Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, and Beaver Builder
- Compatible with Jet Smart Filters plugin
- Compatible with WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter plugin
- Compatible with WooCommerce Product Filter plugin
- Compatible with WooCommerce Brands plugin
- Compatible with the Dokan plugin
- Default logged user role for bulk actions
- Reset all rules button
- Toggle role visibility on the backend to avoid clutter
- Quick-view which user roles have visibility rules at a glance
- Object-Oriented Code
- WPML Compatible
- Multilingual Ready: .pot file included, for easy translation (RU, UA contributed by users)
- Top-notch after-sale support from our development team