Gravity Flow WooCommerce Extension GPL Overview:
The Gravity Flow WooCommerce Extension adds workflow automation to WooCommerce orders empowering store owners to integrate orders more deeply and more efficiently with the business processes.
Every time an order is created in WooCommerce, an entry is automatically created in Gravity Forms so Gravity Flow will trigger the first step in the workflow.
There are 5 steps included in the WooCommerce Extension:
- Payment – This step allows a customer to submit a payment for an order at any point in the workflow.
- Refund – The step will refund the payment.
- Capture Payment – This step will capture the pre-authorised payment at the WooCommerce checkout but not captured.
- Cancel Payment – This step will cancel the pre-authorised payment at the WooCommerce checkout.
- Checkout – Use this step to take an order in the middle of a workflow.
The Gravity Flow WooCommerce Extension requires the latest versions of:
- Gravity Forms
- Gravity Flow