Post Custom Templates Pro GPL
If you want to create a beautiful custom template for your single posts this is the perfect tool for that. No need to deal with code, files, expensive developers any more.
Save time and money do it yourself in under 1 minute!
It is all done in a nice and easy drag and drop template builder. Here is how it works:
- Create the layout – all layouts are responsive by default.
- Insert post attributes in the layout- title, media, description, meta, comments, next/previous navigation, tabs, social icons, related posts, reviews, author info, Facebook comments, breadcrumbs, ads, sidebars, etc.
- Re-arrange the layout or the post attributes – drag & drop.
- Edit anything any time.
Each grid row has settings that include full-width background color, animation, image, pattern, video. Parallax effects, Background filers, and gradients. Full-width content and full row height too. To see some examples, check the demo site of the plugin.
18 Ready to Use Templates
The plugin comes with 18 ready-to-use templates that you can check on the live preview demo site.
Post Custom Templates Pro GPL Features:
Post Meta – re-arrange, icon or text labels, horizontal or vertical view
Post meta items – categories, tags, author, date, comments, post visits can be re-arranged. And whatever is that you do not want to see can be disabled. All drag & drop.
Other than the standard horizontal view, post meta elements can be displayed vertically. You can also choose to display icons instead of labels. Styling and alignment are also available.
5 Post Media Types
You can use the default WordPress featured image functionality for your posts. But what if you want to have a video, a slider, or a SoundCloud instead of the standard image?
- Then use the OTW Media types – Image, Slider, Youtube video, Vimeo video, Soundcloud. The media then gets displayed in your posts.
- In the plugin options, you can set the media width, height, formats. You can also automatically add alt and title tags to improve SEO performance for your images.
Yes, you can now have reviews in your posts. Add an unlimited number of reviews.
Yes, you can enable lightboxes. A click on the media will then open the media in a lightbox. In the plugin options, you can set the media width, height, formats for the lightboxes.
Yes, you can now have tabs in your posts. Add an unlimited number of tabs with title and content. Add some HTML and shortcodes in the content if you need to.
Social like and share buttons
Increase traffic! Enable Social share options. You can choose from variety of like and share buttons or put your custom once.
Increase traffic! Enable Facebook Comments in your Posts. Set up is easy and takes no time. Yes, this plugin will add the Facebook comments functionality to your single posts.
Display related posts under each post so you can increase traffic to other posts too. Select Related post criteria: by Category, by Tag or Handpicked. Handpicked is an option that will let you choose related posts for each post manually.
Post Fields can be used to add some additional info to your posts. Add an unlimited number of Post Fields.