WooCommerce Group Buy and Deals GPL – Groupon Clone for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Group Buy and Deals extends the popular WooCommerce plugin with group buy and deals features. WordPress group buying has never been easier to set up.
WooCommerce Group Buy is an extension for the popular WooCommerce plugin and extends it with the group buy / deals feature. This extension allows you to implement powerful group buy solutions like Groupon. Woocommerce Group Buy is easily set up and customized, and you need basic Woocommerce and web developing knowledge.
With the WooCommerce Group Buy plugin, you can set up a WordPress deals (group buy) website in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have a payment processor already sorted). WooCommerce Group Buy plugin integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce and no special knowledge is needed (same level as for standard WooCommerce usage).
Please read the documentation and check our WooCommerce Group Buy demo (demo runs on the latest WordPress, WooCommerce, and the latest version of WooCommerce Group Buy).
WooCommerce Group Buy Deals Overview and Features:
- Works with latest WordPress and latest WooCommerce and previous versions
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks
- You get a new type of WooCommerce product type – Groupbuy
- Works with any payment gateway supported by WooCommerce, TeraWallet / Credit payment gateways
- Define the number of groups buy participants – 1 or more
- Buyers/users can purchase one or more deals
- Ability to refund the purchase if the deal failed (gateway has to support this feature!)
- Ability to instantly finish group buy deal if the max number of deals was sold
- Define the minimal and maximum number of deals available
- Define max deals per user
- Set start and end time for a group buy a deal
- Ability to manually relist group buy deals
- Easily control how you want to display deals – along with other items or on a separate page
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest / recent, featured, recently viewed, deals search, and random deals
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for a group buy win, fail, finish, no luck (fail notification for the deal participant)
- Group buy the product has a group buy icon (label) on the thumbnail
- Group buy history in a single product (backend)
- User has “My deals” page where one can see active deals and purchased deals – page with shortcode [my_groupbuys]
- Group buy filtering in product list (wp-admin)
- Group buy the product has icon which describes different group buy status: active, finished, failed (wp-admin)
- Plenty of shortcodes including shortcode to show my deals for logged in user
- Make group buy from any type of Woocommerce product – simple, virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete any participant via Woocommerce order management – deleting order deletes ticket
- WPML compatible