Nextend Social Login Pro Addon GPL Overview:
Nextend Social Login is a professional, easy-to-use, and free WordPress plugin. It lets your visitors register and log in to your site using their social profiles (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.) instead of forcing them to spend valuable time filling out the default registration form. Besides that, they don’t need to wait for validation emails or keep track of their username and password anymore.
Simple, Fast, and Convenient
Nextend Social Login helps you build a great community quickly. Visitors can register with their social accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn with just one click.
Nextend Social Login seamlessly integrates with your existing WordPress login and registration form. Existing users can link their social accounts and then simply use the linked social networks to log in.
You can easily configure which social accounts want to use for login and which areas of the website social login buttons should be displayed.
Nextend Social Login Pro Addon GPL Features:
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- One-click registration and login via Facebook, Google and Twitter
- Your current users can easily connect their Facebook, Google or Twitter profiles with their account
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so every account can be accessed with and without social account
- You can define custom redirect URL after the registration (upon first login) using any of the social accounts.
- You can define custom redirect URL after each login with any of the enabled social accounts.
- Display Facebook, Google, Twitter profile picture as an avatar
- Login widget and shortcodes
- Customizable designs to match your site
- Editable and translatable texts on the login buttons
- Very simple to set up and use
- Clean, user-friendly UI
- Fast and helpful support
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE PRO ADDON
- WooCommerce compatibility
- Pro providers: LinkedIn, Amazon, VKontakte, WordPress.com, Yahoo, PayPal, Disqus, Apple, and more coming soon
- Configure whether email address should be asked on registration at each provider
- Configure whether username should be asked on registration at each provider
- Choose from icons or wide buttons
- Several login layouts
- Restrict specific user roles from using social logins. (You can restrict different roles for each provider.)
- Assign specific user roles to the newly registered users who use any social login provider. (You can set different roles for each provider.)