Uni CPO Premium GPL Overview:
Uni CPO is the most comprehensive WooCommerce extension for custom product options and price calculation
What you can do with Uni CPO?
As an online store owner you may want to add extra options to your products, make the whole form more visually appealing and be able to configure price calculations of pretty much any complexity. Uni CPO empowers you to create beautiful and powerful forms for your products!
Most popular use cases
Benefit from the possibility to set custom product dimensions and perform price calculations based on these values. Calculate order item weight and dimensions to calculate shipping cost. Automatically convert dimensions unit. Offer a nice product preview with the Colorify feature.
Offer flexibility in SPA-procedures selection and an opportunity to configure discounts system based on the quantity. Add a possibility to make appointments by choosing dates in a date picker.
Add as many options as you need for your products. Any type – required and optional, with images and without. Create custom options and configure their constraints and custom validation rules.
Add extra product options like material type and color. Use matrices – price tables – for the purpose of easy to configure and maintainable price calculations. Create nice previews with an image conditional logic functionality.
A unique and versatile feature – almost any maths formula can be used for the product price calculation!
This feature is far beyond the simple possibility to add or subtract prices of individual custom options. It enables using of a complex maths formula and even special functions like floor, ceil, round, max, and min!
Extra Product Options
The plugin has 18 types of custom options (including their modes): Text field, Text Area, Select, Checkboxes (4 modes), Radio Inputs (4 modes), File upload, Date Picker (2 modes), Range Slider (2 modes), Dynamic Notice, Matrix.
Formulas Conditional Logic – it is possible to apply different maths formulas based on the user-defined value/choice of custom option(s) and even calculated values (the results of performed maths operations) for the product price calculation.
Fields Conditional Logic – a possibility to display/hide custom options based on the user-defined value/choice of custom option(s)!
There are even more Uni CPO features
- Non Option Variables (NOV) – create additional variables which are calculated by their own maths formulas
- Special variables – capture the number of checkboxes checked and the number of days between two dates and use them in formula price calculation!
- Min and max product price – a possibility to set minimal and maximum product price by displaying a custom message when the calculated price is more than the max price
- Prefix and postfix for price tag; a possibility to define a custom price tag template for archives
- “Matrix” functionality – a possibility to use a table of prices; create or import existing matrix; matrices can be used as a part of NOV as well as a standalone option!
- Wholesale Functionality – values of the Non Option Variables can be different; they depend on a user role
- Import/export functionality – a possibility to export product configuration and transfer it to another site
- Image conditional logic – change main product image upon selection in custom options
- “Colorify” feature – change a color of image parts dynamically with the help of extra options
- Validation conditional logic – change validation rules for options based on the values of other custom options
- Dynamic weight and dimensions calculations; automatic dimensions unit conversion