WooCommerce Mix & Match GPL – Custom Product Boxes Bundles Overview:
Do you want to sell an assorted case of drinks? Cupcake Box? Pack of Shirts and Tie? WooCommerce Mix and Match is a perfect solution that allows your customers to create bundle product packs by simply adding products to the box.
Sell products in bundles or packages, this module offers an easy way for your customers to filter and/or pick the items they need to compose a product. Your customers can create gift boxes of different items and send them to their loved ones.
You can limit the maximum and minimum number of items a customer can add to the box. You can enable to suggest a list of items from which a customer will add products to the box. The solution works perfectly fine with simple products and variations.
WooCommerce Mix & Match GPL Key Features:
- Allow customers to create custom product boxes.
- Supports multiple layouts both vertical and horizontal, and supports Sticky Sidebar On Scroll.
- Added – Supports to allow customers to filter products by category and add them to the box
- Limit the number of products that can be added to a box.
- Supports all product types, simple, variable, etc.
- Enable the gift wrap message field to allow customers to write messages or collect some necessary information.
- Supports categories to load unlimited products for the box product.
- Dynamic box price label feature added.
- Configure box color settings, grid, or masonry layout and add a description to the box.
- The supports tax calculation for the box.
- Allow customers to add products of their own choice.
- Multiple box pricing options.
- Option to charge shipping cost per product in the box.
- Out-of-stock label support is included.
- Compatible with Box product subscription plugin.
- Added – Quantity selection for product add-ons.
- Shortcode support to make it compatible with all builders, including Elementor, Divi, Beaver, etc.
- Added – Supports shortcode to display box anywhere on site. Now simply use a shortcode like [box_product id=19] where 19 is the id of the product of type “box product”. Or simply [box_product] if on the box type product’s single page. Shortcodes can be enabled/disabled in the settings.
- Excellent UX On Mobile View.
There are no reviews yet.