Integrate MailChimp into your shop and make specific campaigns for your customers
Make specific marketing campaigns via email for customers of your shop by using MailChimp. If you can manage your contacts in a more systematic way, you can surely be more convincing and you’ll see sales in your shop increase. All this can be managed automatically in a few simple gestures by this new YITH plugin.
With YITH WooCommerce MailChimp you can manage email marketing campaigns for your e-commerce in a few simple gestures.
You can add contacts from your shop after order creation or completion, automatically or only after the customer’s consent.
You can profit from all benefits that an email service provider such as MailChimp grants you to promote your new products, your offers, your shop, to simply keep in touch with your customers, or whatever you want.
We all know that email marketing is a very powerful tool for shop promoting and sales increasing, especially when managed tidily and systematically with targeted campaigns that have a much higher sale conversion rate.
YITH WooCommerce Mailchimp Premium Features
- All features of the free version
- Specify interest groups for new subscriptions during checkout.
- An advanced selection mode that allows you to add a user to more than one list and specify interest groups (if any) for each of them.
- In advanced mode, associate WooCommerce checkout fields to MailChimp list fields, so that users’ profiles are automatically populated.
- In advanced mode, specify conditions for new subscriptions to the list.
- Store integration: you can create campaigns targeted at customer purchasing preferences, handle abandoned carts, and check revenue from newsletter campaigns directly from Mailchimp Dashboard NEW
- Use a shortcode to print on the screen an AJAX form for registration to the list.
- Select lists and groups for new user registrations and let users subscribe the newsletter upon registration
- Select fields that will be printed in the form, handling the different types of MailChimp fields and mandatory fields.
- Sync procedure, to register existing customers and orders to MailChimp NEW
- Customize form style using an easy-to-use panel.
- Use a widget that prints a subscription form to a specific list.
- Select lists and groups even in the widget.
- Select and sort fields even in the widget and handle them according to the field type.
- Customize the widget from the options panel.
- Export a set of your e-commerce users into a MailChimp list.
- You can either filter users and distinguish them between users and customers or filter them using parameters concerning their orders.
- Export users into a CSV file and use it in management software.
- Display a widget in the WordPress dashboard with statistics about user-defined lists.
- Integrate eCommerce360 to track purchases deriving from a MailChimp campaign.