PeepSo WP Job Manager Integration GPL
WP Job Manager is a well-known job board plugin that offers a wide array of free and paid addons to extend its features. Our integration provides seamless integration between WP Job Manager and PeepSo.
After installing and enabling WP Job Manager PeepSo Integration and respective base plugin, settings will be available in the WP Admin -> PeepSo -> Configuration -> WP Job Manager
- Enabled – Show “Jobs” tab in user profiles.
- Profile label – if empty default value will show
- Profile slug – leave empty for default value. Example: /profile/?demo/jobs
- Custom icon CSS class – FontAwesome (or similar). Leave empty for default value
Activity Stream Panel
- Post to Activity Stream – Enabled –Create an activity stream item when someone posts a job.
- Action text “post a job” you can replace it with your custom text
- Append title after action text – the name of the cause will be displayed after the action text as a link
- Default privacy post
You can display job listings in user profiles, and even allow users to create jobs directly from the profile page.
Our integration provides the feature for all new job listings to be properly announced in the activity stream as well. It goes the other way around too, so if job listing is deleted, the activity stream for that listing is deleted with it.
Our Gecko Theme will make sure that your Job Listing pages appear as an integral part of the existing community.