Readabler WordPress Accessibility Plugin GPL Overview
Readabler is a WordPress accessibility plugin that expands the boundaries of information accessibility for people with special portability. The availability of content for people with special needs or difficulties with information perception is the most important part of each site’s operation.
According to the World Health Organization research: globally, 1 billion people have a vision impairment that could have been prevented or has yet to be addressed.
These 1 billion people include those with moderate or severe distance vision impairment or blindness due to unaddressed refractive error (123.7 million), cataract (65.2 million), glaucoma (6.9 million), corneal opacities (4.2 million), diabetic retinopathy (3 million), and trachoma (2 million), as well as near vision impairment caused by unaddressed presbyopia (826 million).
The accessibility plugin for WordPress will make publications on your website accessible to people with perception problems, cognitive impairments, hearing or vision impairments.
Using the plugin settings, it is possible to choose a flexible set of settings and options that will be used on your site. Simultaneously, the plugin has 5 pre-installed profiles that will increase the accessibility of your site for people with Epilepsy, Visual Impaired, Cognitive Disability, ADHC, and also partially or completely blind.
Readabler WordPress Accessibility tested and compatible with all major WP Plugins: Yoast SEO, Contact Form 7, W3 Total Cache, NextGen Gallery, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, etc. It also works perfectly and improves the user experience with popular Website Page Builders, like Elementor, Visual Composer, Gutenberg, Beaver Builder, Divi, Themify Builder, WP Bakery Page Builder, Layers WP, and many others. The plugin works perfectly with all significant WordPress frameworks: Genesis, Divi, Themify, Warp 7, Ultimatum, Beans, Unyson, Gantry, and others.
Key Features of the WordPress Accessibility Plugin
- Flexible accessible settings set
- Draggable accessibility window
- Appearance animation of the accessibility button
- Flexible style settings of the button
- Code meets standards WCAG 2.0 (AAA)
- Text recognition is powered by Google Cloud API
- Day(Light) and Night(Dark) Color Modes
- Automatically languages recognizing across 40+ languages
- Includes exclusive access to WaveNet technology
- Compatible with Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, and Visual Composer
- Works well with all popular WordPress Themes
- 7 Positions for placing the accessibility button
- Includes .pot and ready for translation
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Huge customization capabilities
- Beautiful modern user Interface
- Tested and compatible with WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- Compatible with all modern browsers
- Easy to use and customize
- Installation guide
- Detailed users manual