Tax Exempt for WooCommerce GPL Overview
WooCommerce Tax Exempt provides you with a proper system through which you can give tax exemption to selected customers and user roles.
You can enable a customizable tax exemption form on the My Account page to let customers submit the required files and other information to claim tax exemption. The store admin can review the submitted info and reject or grant the tax exemption from back office.
Once the tax exemption is granted, the tax will be automatically removed from future orders or the store admin can display a checkbox to let customers manually remove tax from each order. The tax exemption details are displayed in order detail pages.
The store admin can also tax-exempt selected customers and user roles. These exempted customers might not have uploaded any tax information from my account but still, they will be able to claim the tax exemption just like the other customers who have uploaded the tax files and claimed tax exemption
Features List of WooCommerce Tax Exempt GPL:
- Allow all or selected user roles to claim tax exemption
- Display tax exemption form in “my account”
- Customize form fields
- Display tax exemption status in “my account” – pending, rejected or approved
- Review submitted tax exemption requests from the back-office
- Approve or disapprove tax exemption requests
- Add expiry date for tax exemption
- Allow guest users to claim tax exemption
- Grand tax exemption status to selected customers and user roles from the back-office (no need to submit tax info)
- Display tax exemption detail in admin order detail page, customers order detail page, and order email