WooCommerce Checkout Addons GPL Overview:
Offer free or paid add-ons and services at checkout
The WooCommerce core checkout process covers all the basics needed to place an order, but what if you want to accept tips, offer gift-wrapping, or let customers add a gift message to their order?
That’s where WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons come in! With Checkout Add-Ons, you can add free or paid options to your checkout page.
You can add several different types of fields based on your add-on type – text fields, radio buttons, file uploads, and more!
Here are just a few ways that you can improve your checkout with Checkout Add-Ons:
- Accept order tips, using percentage-based fees
- Offer upsells or free services like shipping insurance, company stickers/swag, or rush handling
- Add gift options, such as messages, gift wrap options, and gift receipts
What can I do with Checkout Add-Ons?
Checkout Add-Ons offer lots of features to let you customize your checkout experience:
- Create many custom field types to cover many different uses – text, text area, drop-downs (i.e. select fields), multi-selects, radio buttons, checkbox, multi-checkbox lists, and file uploads
- Add option fields for add-on services and upsells (does not support inventory management)
- Optionally add fixed-amount or percentage-based costs based on how customers interact with the field
- Create conditional add-ons that appear or change based on factors like cart subtotal, products in the cart, or the value of another add-on
- Dynamically update order details and total at checkout as options are selected or modified
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions by adding add-ons to the initial purchase and, optionally, to renewal orders
- Compatible with One Page Checkout
- Customers can view selected add-ons from order detail pages and emails
- Admins can sort and filter the WooCommerce > Orders page based on add-ons and their values
- Saves selected options and uploads, even if customers browse away from the checkout