WooCommerce Moneris Gateway GPL Overview:
Accept online payments using Moneris
Why accept payments with just anyone when you can process them with one of Canada’s leading payment processors? Moneris processes more than 3 billion credit and debit card transactions a year, for over 350,000 merchant locations across North America. This extension brings quality service and processing for Canada to your WooCommerce store.
The Moneris extension allows you to keep the customer on your site for the checkout process, allowing you greater control over the checkout experience so that you can test and implement the most effective experience for your store. An SSL certificate is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers’ credit card information is secure.
- Accept payments in both Canadian dollars and United States dollars, based on merchant account and currency in use
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce
- Capture charges right from within the WooCommerce dashboard
- Supports “Moneris Checkout” for a hosted and more secure checkout form
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic orders
- Allow customers to securely save cards to their accounts for future purchases
- Customers can add saved payment methods to their accounts without going through checkout
- Supports eFraud tools / address and card verification
- Fully supports WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Fully supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them
- Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
Process payments with a leader in fraud management
CyberSource was the world’s first eCommerce payment management company and provides medium to large businesses (over $3 million in online processing) with an excellent payment processing option. CyberSource serves half of the companies comprising the Dow Jones Industrial Average. As a result, they are a pioneer in fraud management.
This extension utilizes a number of tools offered by CyberSource for extra security and compliance:
- 3D Secure, to reduce your site’s risk
- Decision Manager, so you can optimize your fraud prevention strategy
- Flex Microform, which adds fields hosted by CyberSource at checkout to offer a seamless checkout experience while also helping your site meet SAQ A PCI compliance standards
Support a variety of payment methods for flexible checkout
WooCommerce CyberSource supports multiple payment methods to give your customers choices at checkout – customers can pay with any major credit or debit card, eChecks, or popular digital wallets like Visa Checkout and Google Pay.
Simple, seamless checkout
Using the CyberSource extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a simple checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.
You can also choose to show detailed decline messages to your customers so that they can understand why their payment wasn’t processed and fix that problem for an easier checkout experience.