WooCommerce Pre-Orders GPL Overview:
Allow customers to order products before they are available. Set up pre-orders in your WooCommerce store, so customers can order products before they’re available. You can automatically or manually release and fill orders when you’re ready and let the extension handle the rest!
The pre-order experience is fully customizable and supports both pre-orders charged up front and upon release. If you’re using a supported payment gateway, pre-orders can be charged upon release without the customer returning and paying for their order.
WooCommerce Pre-Orders GPL Features:
- Set an optional date/time when the product will be available
- Automatically charge orders when the product is available
- Change the release date for a pre-ordered product
- Email all customers who pre-ordered a product
- Cancel pre-orders if the product is no longer available
- Filter your pre-orders with a custom “pre-order” order status
- Works with simple & variable products
- Optionally charge a fee for a pre-order
- Customize the Add to Cart/Place Order buttons for pre-orders