Optimize your WordPress website’s database with the WP-Optimize Premium GPL plugin. WP-Optimize ensures that your websites are ultimately lean, fast, neat, stable, and robust. Auto Optimize Database, Automatic Clean-ups, Displays Database Table Statistics, Mobile Device Friendly, Enables/Disables Trackbacks and Comments, Retains a Set Number of Weeks Data During Clean-ups and much more.
Your WordPress database stores everything that you need for your website – plus many things that you don’t. The WP-Optimize database feature clears out all of this unnecessary data, cleans up your tables, and even retrieves space lost to data fragmentation. This is the first and most basic step to a fast & efficient website.
WP-OPTIMIZE HELPS YOU TO:
- Make space: When you edit a post or page on your website, WordPress automatically saves the new revision to the database. If you edit things a few times (and particularly if the post is long), your database soon gets clogged up with old revisions that just sit there, taking up valuable space. WP-Optimize removes these unnecessary post revisions, freeing up valuable Megabytes of data and increasing speed and efficiency. It also cleans up your comments table, removing all the spam and un-approved comments that have built up with a single click.
- Take control: WP-Optimize reports on exactly which of your database tables have overhead and wasted space, giving you the insight, control, and power to keep your website neat, fast and efficient.
- Keep it clean and fast: Once enabled, WP-Optimize can run an automatic clean-up on a schedule, keeping a selected number of weeks’ data, according to your specification.
WP-Optimize is a revolutionary, all-in-one WordPress performance plugin that cleans your database, compresses your images, and caches your site.
Our cache feature is built around the world’s fastest caching engine. This simple, popular and highly effective tool has everything you need to keep your website fast and thoroughly optimized!
It does it in three clever ways:
- It allows you to clean and optimize your database.
- It gives you the option to compress your images.
- It allows you to cache your pages, for super-fast load times (read more caching information below).
Extensive tests show the cache feature alone can make WordPress sites at least as fast as any other caching or speed plugin available and often faster. But when you combine the cache with the database optimization, image compression features, and minify, the speed difference with alternative solutions is significant.
NEW: The built-in minify feature adds another layer of optimization, reducing the size and number of requests to your server.
1. CLEANS THE DATABASE
Your WordPress database stores everything that you need for your website – plus many things that you don’t. WP-Optimize clears out all of this unnecessary data, cleans up your tables and even retrieves space lost to data fragmentation.
Mobile-friendly and incredibly simple to use, it:
- Removes all unnecessary data (e.g. trashed/unapproved/spam comments, stale data) plus pingbacks, trackbacks and expired transient options
- Compacts/de-fragment MySQL tables with a button-press
- Detailed control of which optimizations you wish to carry out
- Carries out automatic weekly (or otherwise) clean-ups
- Retains a set number of weeks’ data during clean-ups
- Performs optimizations without the need for running manual queries
- Automatically trigger a pre-optimized backup via UpdraftPlus
- Show database statistics and potential savings