WPBakery Page Builder Clipboard allows you to copy/cut and paste single content elements or stack of content elements across pages without ever leaving the WPBakery Page Builder interface!
WPBakery Page Builder Clipboard GPL Features
- Copy/cut sections/rows together with content and settings – single or stacked!
- Copy/cut content of columns with one click!
- Copy/cut single content elements – or create a stack of elements even from different columns on different pages!
- Paste below other elements on the same page or any other page!
- Paste sections/rows on empty pages or content elements in empty columns!
- Copy/cut and paste from back end to front end and vice versa!
- Export/Import: save, share and transfer between domains!
- Google Cloud: save named clipboard content online, load directly to clipboard!
Copy, Cut, and Paste commands will show up when you place a mouse pointer over the top of WPBakery Page Builder section, row, column, or over any other content element toolbar. Click Copy to copy or Cut to cut. Click Paste on another section/row/column or another content element on the same page or on any other page to paste content from the clipboard below the current section/row or another content element (or inside the column).
If you want to copy/cut and paste a stack of WPBakery Page Builder content elements, just click Copy+/Cut+ to add section, row or other content elements to the clipboard. You can add content elements even from different pages. Now when you click Paste all content elements will be pasted in the same order as they were added to the clipboard!
Pasting on the empty page is also possible, using the toolbar Paste button which will also work with a standard WordPress content editor.