YITH Custom Order Status Premium GPL Overview :
Manage your order statuses in an advanced way and create custom labels for your orders. You will be able to create new, ad hoc, and unlimited custom order statuses according to your e-commerce requirements.
YITH Custom Order Status Premium GPL FEATURES
- Create countless order statuses, and identify them with unique names and colors
- Freedom to overwrite WooCommerce order status
- Identify each state with an icon or a textual label
- Chance to create a new order status for which you can choose what actions will follow
- For each status, you can
- Allow the order cancellation
- Allow the payment
- Consider the order paid NEW
- Let users download the associated files
- Show orders with this status in WooCommerce reports
- Restock items in the order
- Show the status in the Actions column
- Customizable emails for all the custom status
- Import custom statuses from third-party plugins
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking NEW
Is there a way to show orders with a custom status to users? For example, can I set a status that indicates I'm assembling the product, and then show that to a customer?
Your customers will be able to see the status of each of their orders from their My account page and, of course, you can show the status you prefer, such as assembling if you have created it and set it in the plugin.
Is there a way to bulk change order statuses into custom order status I have created?
Yes, you can select the orders and set them with the same status through bulk action.
Are the emails sent when changing an order status? Is it possible to send an email to a custom email address?
Yes, the Email tab will be activated when you create a custom status. In this case, you have to configure the email that will be generated when the order will get the status you are setting. The plugin also has a specific option for the custom email address.
Do custom statuses show in the WooCommerce reports section?
Yes, by activating the specific option, you can include all the orders with the configured status in WooCommerce reports.
If I delete a custom order status will the orders be deleted as well?
If you delete a custom order status and there are orders set in that status, they will be no longer visible but not deleted. Therefore, before deleting a status, we recommend checking if they are linked to some orders and possibly change them into a different status.