Enable deposits for the purchase of your products and you will not risk losing many customers who cannot purchase outright
Leaving a deposit to book an interesting product and paying the balance later taking your time: we all did it at least once, isn’t it true? Dynamics do not change: customers see a product in your e-commerce, they want it, but for various reasons they cannot purchase in that precise moment (generally because they do not have enough money available). And so, what happens?
It happens that those customers leave the shop. Unless you give them the opportunity to book the product and leave a deposit, so that they can be sure that, thanks to that down payment, the wished product becomes their own and it will not be sold to others.
The plugin YITH WooCommerce Deposit and Down Payments can turn out to be an ace up your sleeve for your shop, especially if you sell middle- or high-cost products: certainly, the higher the price of your products the easier you can lose customers because they cannot pay the total amount immediately.
More than a reliable plugin, a guarantee: let your customers leave a deposit and, besides loyalize them, you’ll see your shop conversion rate increase.
Top Features –
- Users who make a purchase can pay with a deposit and complete the full payment later
- Force users to pay a deposit during the purchase
- Exclude one or more products from the deposit request
- Administrators can set a shipping method, or leave users the freedom to choose while purchasing
- The amount of the deposit can be fixed or by percentage according to the price of the product
- Set a specific expiration date after which users won’t be able to complete the payment of an order New
- Refund the deposit of users when they don’t complete the purchase by the expiration date
- Administrators and users will receive automatically an email when a new deposit request is done
- Administrators can ask for a different deposit according to customer role, the product or its category
- Prevent users to complete the payment of an order digitally
- Customize the plugin labels
- Configure a different deposit for each variation available for the product
- Set the payment of the deposit as a default behavior