Bloom is the ultimate email opt-in plugin for WordPress. With Bloom, you can easily add opt-in forms to your website and harness complete control over the design and location of each.
Gain More Email Subscribers with BLOOM, an Email Opt-In Plugin for WordPress.
Bloom Email Opt-In GPL Plugin Features
- Bloom gives you all the tools you need to turn your website’s visitors into loyal followers and customers. Not only is Bloom going to convert extremely well, it’s going to look great doing it.
- Email marketing is extremely powerful. In fact, we see 20X the engagement from emails than we do from posts to our social media profiles.
- Bloom lets you target or exclude specific posts and pages and display unique forms with unique offers based on visitor location and interaction.
- We have built over 100 amazing templates, each of which can be completely customized using Bloom’s extensive design settings.
- Bloom lets you create automatic opt-in pop-ups that can be triggered by timed delays, when a user reaches the bottom of a post or page, or even after they comment or purchase. This is an extremely effective way to generate and convert leads.
- Similar to triggered pop-ups, fly-ins are another great way to grab your readers’ attention. Again, these can be triggered by user interaction such as timed delays or at the end of a page.
- Sometimes there is need for a more location specific approach than you can get with a global pop-up or fly-in. That’s where inline opt-in forms come in. Simply configure your form, generate its shortcode, and place it inside the WordPress post editor.
- Perfect for blog posts and content heavy pages, Bloom allows you to automatically place opt-in forms below your post or page content, capturing the attention of your most engaged readers without upsetting their reading experience.
- Sidebars and footers are great places to add an opt-in box. Bloom makes it easy to add opt-ins to any widget-ready area using the Bloom widget. Create as many widgets as you like and add them to any widget-ready area on your website.