AffiliateWP – Custom Affiliate Slugs GPL Overview:
AffiliateWP provides many different affiliate URL variations that your affiliates can use simultaneously.
Custom Affiliate Slugs takes this one step further, allowing affiliates to create their own custom “slug”. A slug is the piece of the referral URL where there would usually be the affiliate’s username or ID.
AffiliateWP – Affiliate Landing Pages GPL Add-on Features:
- Allow all affiliates to create their own custom slugs when logged into the Affiliate Area
- Allow only certain affiliates to create their own custom slugs
- Automatically generate custom slugs for new affiliates who register
- Set a maximum number of characters for auto-created custom slugs
- Generate alphanumeric or alphabetic auto-created custom slugs
- Modify an affiliate’s existing custom slug in the Affiliate Edit screen, or remove it entirely
- Set a custom slug when manually adding a new affiliate
- Use with pretty or non-pretty affiliate referral URLs
- No duplicate slugs – no two affiliates will have the same slug
- Custom slugs can be changed at any time – when one is changed, it is freed up for other affiliates to take if they try to change theirs
- Confirmation is required when changing a slug – the custom slug needs to be entered twice to confirm if the affiliate wishes to change it
- Use the affiliate campaign feature with custom slugs
Give your affiliates more control of the URLs they share with their audience with the Custom Affiliate Slugs add-on!