AffiliateWP – Affiliate Forms For Ninja Forms GPL Overview:
Affiliate Forms For Ninja Forms makes it exceptionally easy to create an affiliate registration form using the flexibility of the free Ninja Forms plugin.
- Add any field to your affiliate registration form
Use any of the default fields provided by Ninja Forms, or the four new field types we’ve added (see bottom left of image) to create your affiliate registration form. As you’d expect, you can drag and drop fields to re-order, make fields required, and label them however you’d like.
- Create a simple affiliate registration form
Only the email field is required to create your affiliate registration form. If no username field is added, the affiliate’s WordPress username is automatically created from their email address. If no password field is added, a password is automatically generated for the affiliate.
- Create an advanced affiliate registration form
- Create custom email tags for AffiliateWP emails
By simply enabling a checkbox on a field, a new email tag will automatically be created which you can use in any of AffiliateWP’s emails.
- See form submission data on the review affiliate screen
If you require affiliate approval, everything that the affiliate has submitted will be shown to you when reviewing their application (requires AffiliateWP v1.6.2).
- View an affiliate’s registration submission at any time
Once an affiliate has registered, their original submission can be viewed at any time from the Affiliates → Edit Affiliate screen.
Use any of the available Ninja Forms add-ons
Take advantage of the many add-ons available for Ninja Forms. Here are just some of the things you could do:
- Send your affiliates to a mailing list at registration. Requires one of the mailing list add-ons.
- Receive slack notifications when affiliates register. Requires the slack add-on.
- Send the submitted data to any external URL using a GET or POST request. Requires the webhooks add-on.
- Show or hide fields, change field values, or send specific notifications all based upon user input. Requires the conditional logic add-on.
- Have affiliates upload a file. Requires the File Upload add-on.
- Get push notifications when an affiliate registers. Requires the Pushover add-on.
- Create PDFs from your affiliate registrations. Requires the PDF Form Submission add-on.