LearnDash LMS GPL Overview
LearnDash LMS GPL is one of the best plugins to create & sell courses, deliver quizzes, award certificates, manage users, download reports, etc on your WordPress-based websites. For full details and features, check out the sales page.
LearnDash GPL WordPress Plugin Features
- LearnDash Focus Mode – Your very own branded learning portal!
- Powerful Course Builder – The industry’s best course builder makes course creation a snap.
- Advanced Quizzing- Eight question types, custom messages, question banks, and MUCH more.
- Drip-Feed Content– Drip-feed your lesson content according to a schedule.
- Flexible Prerequisites- -Set course, lesson, and quiz-based prerequisites.
- Dynamic Forums – Private or public course specific forums for your enrolled users.
- Gradebook* – Syncs with LearnDash quiz & assignments along with manual grading.
- Course Points – Award points for completing courses and unlock new ones.
- Certificates & Badges- Award custom certificates and points for course activities.
- One-Time Purchase – One-time price, subscriptions, and shopping cart supported.
- Subscriptions – Charge a one-time fee, or maximize revenue through recurring payments and subscriptions.
- Shopping Cart – Easily implement a shopping cart for selling courses.
- Memberships – Sell traditional membership access to all of your courses.
- Course Bundles – Sell your courses one at a time, or create bundles.
- Course Licenses* – Want to create a course marketplace like Udemy?
- User Profiles – Front-end profiles so users can track their course activity.
- Email Notifications – Automatic email triggers increase learner engagement.
- Group Management – Place users into groups and allow others to manage them.
- Detailed Reporting – Quickly run reports on user enrollment, progress, and quiz performance.
- Assignment Management – Approve, comment, and award points on submitted assignments.
- Multisite Enabled – Use LearnDash on a WordPress multi-site network.
- Use Any Theme – Works with any modern WordPress theme – no custom coding needed.
- Use Any Media – Insert videos, Articulate & Adobe Captivate files, images, audio, Google Docs, and more.
- Mobile Compatible – If your theme works on Mobile, so will LearnDash.
- Industry Experts – Responsive support from e-learning experts with extensive Fortune 500 experience.