Meta Box Show Hide Addon GPL Overview:
Developers don’t need to rewrite any meta box definitions. Just add conditions for meta boxes for where to show or hide them, then other works will be done automatically. And no need to get stuck with writing custom PHP to check.
Meta Box Show Hide Addon GPL Features:
- Works in both classic editor and Gutenberg (block editor)
- Allows developers to show or hide meta boxes under conditions
- Can combine conditions using logical operator AND, OR
- Conditions (show/hide by):
- Page templates
- Post formats
- Custom taxonomies (hierarchy taxonomies only)
- Parent page
- Input values, for example: show a meta box when selecting a value from dropdown, hide a meta box when checking a checkbox, etc.