wpDiscuz – Media Uploader Addon GPL Overview:
Allows uploading photos, videos, audio, and another type of files with comments. This add-on brings the best comment file attachment experience ever. Separate buttons for all types of media and files. It works with Single and Multiple file uploading modes. Each part of the user interface and user experience is fully configurable. The attached media files will be displayed with image lightbox, HTML5 video, and audio players.
wpDiscuz Media Uploader Features
- Extended comment file attachment system
- Allows to upload photos, videos, audio, and other file types
- individual user experience for different media types.
- Single and Multiple file uploading modes
- AJAX uploading and validation system
- File count, size, and type control system
- Visual attachment effects allow to preview attached images and set orders
- Ability to delete comment attachments if the editing time limit is not expired.
- Smart display attachment functions on a submitted comment
- Different sizes for single and multi-photo attachment
- Image lightbox, video and audio HTML5 player
- Lots of displaying options to customize all kinds of media components (images, thumbnails, players…)
- Separate option to enable/disable media uploading buttons
- Comment attachment can be enabled for certain user roles and guests individually
- All front-end phrases are available in the setting page for quick translation to any language
- A super responsive user interface looks nice on all devices and screen dimensions
- RTL ready
Installation and Configuration
- This add-on installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz Media Uploader is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Unzip, and then upload the /wpdiscuz-media-uploader/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-media-uploader/wpdiscuz-media-uploader/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue.
- In WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz Media Uploader addon.
Once the plugin is active, go to WordPress Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Addons Tab > Media Uploader subTab to begin configuration.