PixelYourSite PRO GPL Overview
Track everything with a single WordPress plugin. Add Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Google Ad Tag (AdWords), Pinterest Tag, and any other script. WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads are fully supported. Send Facebook the correct activity data for visitors to your site.
Track every detail of the pages they visit, every click they make, and every search. Use all of this to optimize your ads using custom conversions or to re-target using custom audiences.
PixelYourSite Pro Facebook pixel WordPress plugin Features
- Track any click
- Track embedded YouTube or Vimeo video views
- Track forms
- Track comments
- Track searches
- Track AdSense clicks
- Track user registration
- Track downloads
- Fire events on page visits
- Fire events on clicks
- Fire events on scroll
- Fire events on mouse over
- Add multiple pixels Addon
- Remove the pixel from a particular page Addon
- Dynamic events parameters Addon
- WooCommerce custom “thank your” pages Addon
- AMP tracking Addon
- Prepare your website for Facebook Ads and Facebook Analytics.
- Track extensive data for Custom Audiences and Custom Conversions
- Automatic WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads integrations
- Dynamic Product Ads Pixel Configuration
- Use your client’s Lifetime Value (Facebook recommended strategy)
- Insert the Google Analytics code with no effort.
- Track every key interaction, like page views, clicks, video views, downloads, forms, comments or user registration.
- Fire custom Google Events.
- Custom Dimensions.
- Enhanced Ecommerce configuration for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
- Run experiments with Google Optimize.
- Insert the Google Analytics code on every page of your website.
- Easily configure Google Ads conversions on key pages.
- Prepare your WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads stores for Dynamic Remarketing.
- Make your website ready for Pinterest Ads.
- One-click Pinterest Tag installs with Pinterest Audiences support and Pinterest Standard Events.
- Install the Microsoft (Bing) UET Tag with a single click.
PixelYourSite Pro GPL Features
- This trigger fires the Signal event when someone clicks on a link or button. There are additional parameters you can use: text (the text of the link of the button), and target_url.
- This trigger fires the Signal event when a YouTube or Vimeo embedded video is played. It tracks the video name and ID as parameters.
- This trigger fires the Signal event when the user clicks on an email.
- This trigger fires the Signal event when the user clicks on a phone number. The phone number must use the default tel: marckup.
- This trigger fires the Signal event when a form’s button is clicked. It has specific parameters: text, form_class, form_id.
- This trigger fires the Signal event when a new WordPress account is created.
- This trigger fires the Signal event when a downloadable file is clicked. Specific parameters: download_type, download_name, download_url
- This trigger fires the Signal event when a comment is added.
- This trigger fires the Signal event when an AdSense ad is clicked.