Gravity Forms Stripe Addon GPL
Gravity Forms powered by Stripe allows you to quickly and easily implement credit card payments! With the Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On you can capture one-time payments or set up recurring payment subscriptions.
Powerful Payment Processor Platform
Stripe is a popular and robust payment processor platform, providing a suite of payment tools for any business or industry – from online and in-person retailers, subscription businesses, software platforms, and marketplaces, to anything in between.
Gravity Forms and Stripe have become a natural choice for businesses across the globe, as they both provide user-friendly set-ups and service, as well as the security and reliability that is essential for any customer-facing business.
With the Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On, you can integrate Stripe seamlessly with any form you build on your WordPress website. Create a Stripe account in minutes, easily integrate your account with Gravity Forms, and then immediately start making payments on your site.
Further Integrations with Gravity Forms
The Stripe Add-On works in conjunction with numerous other Gravity Forms Add-Ons and third-party integrations, helping you do more with your forms.
For example, you can configure your forms to both create a post and accept payment with the Post Creation Add-On and Stripe. The post is only created if the payment is approved. You can also configure your form so that users created with the User Registration Add-On are only created after payment is approved. The possibilities are endless!
Stripe makes taking payments for products and services on your website a quick and easy process. Here’s why…
- All Major Payment Methods Covered – Stripe accepts all major credit and debit cards, as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay, in over 35 countries across the world.
- One-Time Payments and Recurring Subscriptions – With Stripe and Gravity Forms you can easily accept one-time payments or set up recurring subscriptions on your site.
- Transparent Fees – With Stripe there are no hidden fees (no signup fees, monthly fees, etc), so there are no nasty surprises!
- Security – Stripe Radar helps detect and block fraud for any type of business using machine learning that trains across the entire Stripe network. It’s built into Stripe and requires no additional setup to get started.
- Peace of Mind – Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent certification available in the payments industry. Your customers’ card data never touches your servers, protecting you from complexity, costs, and risk.