Email Verification for WooCommerce Pro GPL Overview:
With the Email Verification for WooCommerce plugin, you can verify the emails of your WooCommerce customers.
Email Verification for WooCommerce Pro GPL Features:
- Require email verification for new user registrations.
- Optionally enable email verification for already-registered users.
- Skip email verification for selected user roles.
- Customize frontend messages.
- Optionally manually verify, unverified, resend email activation link by admin.
- Optionally delete unverified users from the database (manually or automatically once per week).
- Select if you want to send verification as a separate email, or append it to the standard WooCommerce “Customer new account” email.
- Delay standard WooCommerce “Customer new account” email until after successful verification (in a separate email).
- Prevent automatic user login after registration, including registration during checkout.
- User email customization options, including wrapping in standard WooCommerce email template.
- Block “Thank you” (i.e. “Order received”) page access for non-verified users.
- Block standard WooCommerce customer order emails (“Order on-hold”, “Processing order”, “Completed order”) for all non-verified users.
- Block guests from adding products to the cart.
- Block checkout process for non-verified users.
- Set activation link expiration time.
- Send an email to the admin when a new user verifies his email.
- Set emails denylist.
- Compatibility options:
- Social Login – WPWeb plugin.
- Social Login – SkyVerge plugin.
- Super Socializer plugin.
- Nextend Social Login plugin.
- WooMail plugin.
- And more…