WooCommerce Refund And Exchange GPL Overview:
The WooCommerce Refund and Exchange With RMA Plugin is a complete solution for your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) policy of your WooCommerce store. It facilitates the merchants with an easy environment to set up and manage returns, refunds, exchanges and other related issues.
The plugin is highly compatible with the latest version of WordPress and WooCommerce.
The Installation process is easy. And, after the activation of the plugin, merchants have full freedom for customization. There are separate menus for refund products, exchange products, cancel orders, wallet settings, text settings, email settings, shipping settings, etc. Thus, the interface of the plugin is organised and easy to grasp and merchants can easily get familiar with the backend environment in a couple of visits
What You Can Do With This Plugin?
Using this WooCommerce Return Refund and Exchange plugin you can manage the following things:
- Allow your customers to request a refund of the products they have purchased but aren’t convinced
- Allow your customers to request for exchange of the products they have purchased but aren’t convinced about.
- Allow your customers to request order cancellation for the product(s).
- Display refund rules in the refund form using the Refund Rule Editor.
- With this plugin, you can include or exclude the shipping cost incurred in the refund and exchange process.
- Set up an advanced user wallet for the customers as a payment gateway.
- You can manage the stock for the returning product(s).
- You can build product catalogues to collectively manage the refund and exchange criteria for the grouped catalogue.
- The plugin is intelligently designed to allow merchants and buyers to communicate through emails. It keeps both the parties well-informed of the ongoing steps