Docly Theme GPL Overview
Docly GPL is a powerful, responsive, and high-performance online documentation WordPress theme that can assist you in quickly developing your next product’s documentation. You can effectively create documentation for documenting API, frameworks, plugins, software, templates, and any type of product.
It includes a lot of elements to make your documentation interactive and efficient. This theme is completely responsive and mobile-friendly.
We designed Docly for the readers, optimizing not for page views or engagement — but reading. And it turns out that context is a vital part of learning.
Docly is not only a theme but also a package of tools for creating product documentation in the best way. Docly follows the best coding practice by maintaining w3.org standards. We developed the theme search engine friendly (SEO optimized) and perfect on any device (desktop, laptop, mobile, iPad).
Docly Theme GPL Features and Tools
Docly has some amazing tools that will help you build your product documentation interactively and reading friendly. Here are some key features that make the theme better than other knowledgebase themes.
- Dark mode switcher.
- Font size switcher
- Full-width and Box width container-based doc pages.
- Article Table of contents (on this page)
- Documentation with sticky and non-sticky header
- Dynamic, informative pre-loader on every page
- Footnotes for doc reference
- Page preview tooltip
- Directory indicator
- Conditional content
- Image Hotspot for pointing out the targeted parts of an image
- Responsive Layout
- CSS3 & HTML5 validated by w3.org standards
- 100% Valid and Semantic coding
- 40 Pages
- Sticky sidebar
- Full-width layout
- Syntax highlighter
- Alerts / Messages / Notes
- File tree navigation
- Table of content
- Property table
- Article feedback
- Easy to Customize.
- Bootstrap 4 Responsive Framework
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Search Engine Optimised Code.
- Mailchimp integrated.
- All Modern Browser Supported.
- Well commented code