MapSVG WordPress Map Plugin Features
- Vector maps
- Turn any vector file into an interactive map
- Google maps
- Use plain Google Maps or with added vector overlays.
- Image maps
- Add interactivity to any raster image.
- Statistics, data visualization
- Color parts of a country with different colors depending on your data.
- Custom objects
- Create any kind of object and show them on your map.
- Custom fields
- Text, Textarea, image, select, multi-select, radio, checkbox, date, wp-post
- Image uploader
- Attach images to objects and map regions. Different image sizes are created automatically: thumbnail, medium, full.
- CSV import
- Import large data sets from a CSV file.
- Split data loaded to your map into pages.
- Add location markers simply by entering an address. Upload your own marker images.
- Marker clusters
- Show 1000 markers all at once without pagination.
- Show a list of custom objects or map regions near your map.
- Add filters by custom fields, filter by distance.
- Text search
- Do a text search by any field.
- Full control of the look of your content on the front end.
- Event handlers
- Extend functionality with your own JS code by using MapSVG API.
- CSS editor
- Fine-tune map styles in built-in CSS editor.
- Mobile friendly
- Map layout automatically changes on mobile devices.
MapSVG GPL is more than just a mapping plugin: it’s a custom database seamlessly connected to vector, Google, and image maps.
All kinds of maps in one plugin
- SVG vector maps (all countries included)
- Google Maps (unlimited custom styles)
- Google Maps your custom vector overlay
- Image maps: add interactivity to any png/jpeg image
Create objects and put them on a map
MapSVG has a built-in database, optimized for performance, easy editing, and seamless interaction with maps. Use it to create any kinds of objects and show them on a map! Show your content
Show your content on a map as markers. Groups markers into clusters. Show popovers, tooltips or large details view on click on a marker or map region. Show a menu with the list of objects next to your map.
Filter results on the map
Available types of filters:
- Text search
- Search for nearby locations by address or from the current user location
- Search by zip
- Filter by custom fields
Visualize big data on a map
Represent statistical information by every map region with different shades of a color gradient.
Customize the map functionality
Any custom functionality can be created by adding a few lines of JS code in MapSVG event handlers editor screen. Do something special on click on a map region, marker, when objects are received from the server – there are a lot of events to choose from.
Customize the map styles
Use built-in template editor. Fine-tune your styles by using a built-in CSS editor